- What Type of Information may be collected by Sahil Online & how?
- How does Sahil Online use this information?
- Account Protection
- Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
- "Opt-Out" of Receiving Promotional E-mails
- Policy Changes
- How do I contact you?
1. What Type of Information may be collected by Sahil Online & how?
We may collect & store any information you enter on the site or provide us in any other way ( such as the information you submit to us when you purchase items from us such as your name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number, mailing address, credit card number. Additionally, when you visit our Web Site our servers automatically collect certain information from you, such as the number of pages viewed and accessed, browser type and IP address. Most of this information is non-personally identifiable information. We also collect purchasing information from you when you make a purchase on one of the Web Sites.
2. How does Sahil Online use this information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including sending you email to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To analyze trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
- To contact you if necessary
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters, and special characters and do not disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify Sahil Online and change your password.
4. Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by logging into the Site. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts in order to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our agreement, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
5. "Opt-Out" of Receiving Promotional E-mails
From time to time, we may send you e-mails with promotional offers if you opt-in to receiving such emails. If you would no longer like to receive e-mailed special event information, sales notifications or other promotional messages from this web site, you can unsubscribe from this site’s e-mail marketing list by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each promotional e-mail. Your e-mail address will be removed from this site’s email marketing list within 10 days.
Your information is stored on our servers located in the United States. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the Site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our website.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us via e-mail. Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your e-mail correspondence with us. We can be reached via postal mail at:
2605 West Devon Ave.
Chicago, IL 60659
Ph. : (773) 338-3636
Fax: (773) 338-8282